How to follow Green Protocol?
- Avoid the use of all types of disposables (including plastic, paper) in daily life
- Always use cups and containers that can be washed and reused instead of those made of plastic or paper
- Avoid banned plastic materials; follow government rules in this regard
- Segregate bio and non-bio degradable; compost bio degradable at source using simple and appropriate composting devices
- Keep the non-bio degradable clean and dry and store separately based the type; hand it over to local body systems or scrap dealer for recycling
- Avoid ‘use and throw’ carry bags. Always use bags made of eco-friendly materials
- Always use cloth banners instead of flex
- Use bamboo baskets or ones made of eco-friendly materials instead of plastic waste baskets
- Always use eco-friendly materials like leaves flowers etc for decoration and while making bouquets for felicitating guests.